Stuttgart 2022

• Hi everyone!

I just found an email from Stefan in my spam folder about Stuttgart 2022. I assume everyone else got it? Basically the usual first call to see which groups are planning to attend this year.

What are we thinking for this year? is everyone still happy to do it?

I am short of holiday this year, so I will be able to help on all four days of the show, but not on the Wednesday for building. I may be able to help break down for an hour or two on Sunday, depending on the flights.

Duncan

• Hi Duncan

Yes, I got the message too (not in my spam folder though). I answered that we would like to join with an Nm layout, if possible linked to the swiss layout or to the backbone via Pierres "Gronda Cruschada". I shall soon send an e-mail to all the narrow gauge enthusiasts... Probably in about one month or so.

So, if I get you right, you will not bring your new lightweight module, as you will not be there for the setup on Wednesday, right?

Yves

• yes, that's right :( It was always going to be a struggle to get it built, but I don't have enough time from wrok this year to do wednesday, and i don't want to let you guys down.

I'll be there all four days though, so i can operate and let you guys have some free time.

Duncan

• yes, that's right :( It was always going to be a struggle to get it built, but I don't have enough time from wrok this year to do wednesday, and i don't want to let you guys down.

I'll be there all four days though, so i can operate and let you guys have some free time.

Duncan

Well, most important is that you will be there! Not primarily as an operator, but as a friend! ( PFS, you should less think of people as human ressources! :saint:)

• Another RhB record, of 163.02 km/h. I'm pretty sure most of our trains go faster than that already ;)

Fabio on Twitter
    “163.02 km/h New speed record on narrow gauge in Europe! This was achieved during a test run in the 19km long Vereina Tunnel with @rhaetischebahn newest…
    t.co

• Another RhB record, of 163.02 km/h. I'm pretty sure most of our trains go faster than that already ;)

https://t.co/cm1y6Pd8ua

Don't they know that they should put a resistance on the Rokuhan Shortys, or replace the motor? :P

But you are right: we are doing much better! They needed a straight track of 19km, we run trains (probably at more than 200 scale-km/h on curvy track. Just don't ask how our passengers feel... :evil:

• Only another few weeks until Stuttgart... is everybody ready? ;)

I can't bring very much, as I only have hand luggage on the plane. I was going to try and bring a kato containerzug, that I've nearly finished converting. it will have a track cleaner in one of the wagons, and I should have a 4/4II to pull it.

Is there anything else anyone would like me to bring? I can't bring liquids, but I could do cakes, biscuits, crisps or any other english food you fancy? ;)

Duncan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!