Lemiso track system

• Fantastic! Or would "finally" be the better word? I think I need to order some track from there to check the quality... If it's worth the price, it could be the missing part I was waiting for to build a dual gauge station.

The rolling stock looks good. But I have enough rolling stock that fits better my preferences (besides a flat car for the transport of Nm rolling stock on N tracks). If I look closely to the pictures, I see some faint layers on some surfaces. I'm not sure if this is due to 3D printing. I'm looking forward to see some pictures showing more details, maybe in this forum?

Best regards

Yves

• Thank you Duncan.

I think will order something (tracks, rolling stock) to check the quality of the items too.

Curious about the locos (I love the Molly Railway, north of Germany)...

Ciao,
    Antonio

"Creative work is serious play" - R. Fripp

• There's some amazing videos on their youtube channel. I'm in awe of the Rollwagen!

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Duncan

• Offizieller Beitrag

Absolutely fantastic! An interesting detail: the DR-diesel has an automatic uncuppling device.

If you should buy the system, Duncan, we'd like to provide you with the sNs-normal gauge standards. The two gauges could run then on the same layout. :!::love:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!